Moll can refer to:
- Moll (grape), a Spanish grape variety
- Gun moll, the female companion of an American gangster
- Moll Flanders, the novel by Daniel Defoe
- Moll (town), a town located in the county of Highland in Scotland
- A derogatory term for a girl or woman, especially in Australia
- In music, the German and Scandinavian term for Minor, cf. Major and minor; from latin mollis- soft.
- A street term for women, sometimes prostitutes, but not necessarily, who congregate around and interact socially with crime figures or gangsters. This may be the origin of the term gun moll.
- Moll Davis, an actress and mistress to King Charles II of England
- Moll, presumed to be the same person as King Æthelwald Moll of Northumbria
Famous people with the last name of Moll
moll in German: Moll
moll in French: Moll